THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Without F3L!Ci@ 78 days...

Today around 7 p.m i go to fitness first at leisure mall .....><>F3L!CI@ HOE we talk about her school lofe and her daily stuff .... the duration between our chat is 30 minutes ... not that much lor , actually i wan to hear her sound more thn hear my parents sound ....><>I really miss her .... her voice make me feel brand new .... and sometimes her voice can make me laught like hell .....lol....then i promise her on thursday i am gonna give her a present lol.....



TO : F3LICI@ HO3,

WHENEVER YOU GO,
WHATEVER YOU DO ,
I WILL BE RIGHT HERE WAITING FOR YOU .

WHATEVER IT TAKES,
OR HOW MY HEART BREAKS,
I WILL BE RIGHT HERE WAITING FOR U ~~......

THIS SONG IS FOR YOU FELICIA HOE, I WILL WAIT YOU .....
LOVE YOU FELICIA HOE ..........

0 comments: