THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 18, 2009

59 days ......

Today went to leisure mall and buy some present to Felicia hoe and her best friend siao jun ^^, somemore i also buy little present to my tuition teacher miss how , tan , low and wen wen ......so i go to memory lane to buy all this stuff . I use liao 1 hour to choose the present , finally i think they gonna like it ......After the memory lane i went to sasa shop to buy a new perfume ...cost rm2oo something .....i like it very much ....that all ....



To FELICIA HOE ,

I care for you so deeply.
My heart beats for your slightest touch.

Your voice sings to me so sweetly
That I want to be with you ever so much.

I think about you always,
Sometimes with concern and despire

I want to mean something to you
No matter what the heartache I may bare.

I'm not asking you to give me your everything,
Just an honest woman I want to be.

To hold you and kiss you and love you,
To take all your hurt and set it free.

HAPPY 59DAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAST TO YOU .....

0 comments: