THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Every Day I Luv You ....

Today morning i was going to super tuition centre for helping out the teacher cleaning the new tuition centre just right beside the old tuition centre.....so we started our work around 10.30 a.m and then we devide our job lur......so we finish our working around 1.30p.m, then miss how said belanja me makan chicken rice wor......but too bad i already have my lunch with my bro lur ....Then around 5.30p.m i go play basketball with my friend near my area . . . thn ply until 7 like that then start raining . Too bad , have to go back and take shower and come out again for yum cha with jun kit they all ... after the yum cha we go zhong yi house for discuss about tml der BBQ section ....so at the end we play ( 21 dim) means one lup . lol ....starting i lost der . . . but when i said want to stop playing the one lup i started win , finally i win kai fu Rm 8 and zhong yi Rm 7 lol.....so that all for today ......




To F3L!C!@ HO@

My new blog song is for you der , all also for you der , i change all my techno song to love song , lol , hope you like it , i feel this song make me feel comfortable , i hope you also got the feeling too , actually i wan to know more about you , i try to talk to you to know more about you and show my carring to you .....i hope one day you will understand my feeling .. i just wan to said Merry Christmas to you , and wish you can get all distinction for your PMR tomorrow . i promise you , i will never let you sad and sad .

Your love is what keeps me going.
My heart beating, my blood flowing.
The precious words I yearn to hear.
Losing you is the only thing I fear.
I have faith god will do us right.
We will not give up with out a fight.
Together we can conquer it all.
Just keep your head up and stand tall.
So many others care so deeply for you.
Don't get discouraged, you know what to do.
Pray to God and keep love inside.
You can't lose your almighty pride.
Because i love you with all of me.
With out you I just can't be.
You're in my heart forever, were never apart.
Our souls were latched from the start.

0 comments: