THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

First day orientation at UCSI




Today i wake up around 7.00a.m then go take a bath. After that my bro send me to UCSI for orientation , so i learn many things today , and i saw many leng lui too ....!!! somemore is senior....lol....sry i am not interested cause in my heart i only got one is enough.....lol....FELICIA HOE .......is cukup .......k ...... Ok today i meet two friend , name call penny and angeline. Penny is from taiping , when i hear she said she is come from taiping then my head automatically remember sook yee ><><.....so this is all the picture of my college ....hope you all guys enjoy .....that all for today ,.......buai buai >>>>....... HAPPY 2010.......




To FELICIA HOE : I hope you on thursday can success on your cheerleading lar .....i am here to giving you cheer too .....><>LUV YOU FELICIA KAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: