THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 20, 2010

I miss eu...

My heart tell me that...when i go somewhere , i automaticaly think about you.....no matter is it raining or morning, i still waiting you to said Hi to me...~~I dun know what i did wrong that until you will feel not suitable for me..but i can tell you that . nothing is imposible.....i choose you is because i wan to start my new life with you....no matter how hard we goes , i also will stay besides you hole your hand and we walk together until the end of the road......everyday or night i waiting you to sms me for telling me what are you doing , are you happy or not , how your day......and so on....


why i become like that......

All my friend tell me that , love someone must be got FEEL only can together der...if dun have the FEEL things doesn't works......I alrady have my feel on you Evonne...but i dun know you got FEEL on me or not....I hope you will give me a chance to take good care on you and let me stay besides you to help you......

Everything can change, I hope you will forget all your sadness that you having this few week, I try my best to accompanny you until you sleep......hahhaaa cause i scare you cannot sleep then your eye become panda eye....>< .....

Whatever thing it is......i just wan to tell you that.....I LOVE YOU EVONNE.....Just four words to you from my heart..... Take care.~~

0 comments: