THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Miss eu - Tuesday~~

Nothing happen 2day....Having malaysia study 2day morning....i get EXCELLENT for my MALAYSIA STUDIESSSSSS 26/30.....i also dunno why ...you all know why , cause i make friend with good boy lor.....now i become good boy...muahahh so dun call me tai ko already....call me sai lou...muahhah I wan to thx to Penny CHUAH who borrow her house for us to do the movie projek inside her house ...I LOVE U PENNYY...muahaha...and then i wan to thank to JACKSON , chun how , sylvia , winnie lean , jason , weng han , yong , anddddd MONG CHAA CHAA .....i can said a word...if my College life without them my result will not getting so hight now....THANK YOU GUYS....


ERmM....nothing much to said....Thx Evonne send me again RM 3 to me ....really really really appreciate it .....i duunooo why you wan to send to me ...you already send to me got 4 times liao ...still send to me....next time i think i m gonaa send you RM 30 liao ...muahah times 2 give back u ....xixi...but thank you Evonne.....

Just now around 7.00p.m i SMS with Evonne untilllll nowwww also non stop...muahaha ...she quick funny . We decide to bring her out to KOPI B@R this saturday....hahha hope this day will make her as a memory day lar...cause Evonne family is so strick about her....somemore everytime her mother also dun let der...

Evonne ....i know you still love your boy friend...i never mind der...you like you go ahead...the only thing i can do is give support to u ...stay beside you and cheer for u ...what you do i will support u ...muahah ..dun so sad k ...i will b always be your smile when you are sad...:)

EVONNE:
Whenever you go , Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for eu~~

0 comments: