THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 25, 2010

Waiting.....


Today got a good news and a bad news.....guess what is it.????


Hahahaha ofcourse you all dunoo .....let me tell you the good news first....

The good news is i can go out with Evonne at night somemore is going to B@R....

The Bad news is she is in bad mood.....

Actually i wan to you all guys.... Evonne Family is so strick to her.....
you know what.... i wan to invite her out for makan pun tak boleh....
until i call my auntie to go to her mother shop and perposely ask her mother to give Evonne go out with my auntie..... ( means tell lie lar....)

I promise her be4 .... i will always stay besides her and give fully support to her....
No matter what.... i will wait....

Evonne sms me just now...
she very upset and feel so lifeless.....
i can feel she is upsetting... i wan to help her....but she keep said ntg,ntg , ntg ,and ntg......

I Still can remember, when my phone no credits ,
she will keep sending me money ,
I still can remember,when i sad,
she will keep make me laught,
I still can remember, when i am alone.
she will keep sms me and Be with me every second and minutes.....until i get sleep...
I still remember, when i said our friendship is over,
she will cry for me and keep calling me , begging me to acept her back.....

IS YOU EVONNE EII WEN
I WILL REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID TO ME EVONNE......

NOTHING GONNA CHANGE MY LOVE FOR EU~


0 comments: