THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 12, 2010

For you i Will


Just now The bei bei tell me that she SAKIT KELONGKONGG....then i call her go drink(liang shui) she dun wan ><...mayb she dun like to drink gua....then i tomorrow maybe go buy her a sweet lor...I Hope bei bei will be ok after that... >.<...

The probability that i see her is 1/7 means i saw her one day every week only...that day is thursday cause is day of pasar malam , so i can go find her....muahha....

Dunno why , my heart keep on thinking of her....
when i sms her , my heart will automatically become normal liao....
but when i stop sms her , my heart start pump so fast...dunno why.....
haizz...

Evonne, evonne , evonne , evonne, evonne, evonne,evoone,evonne.!!!

In my life , i met two girl which can make my heart melt....they is FELICIA HOE, and |3ao|3ei Evonne.......this two girl i really really love themmmm......

Evonne....even do i cannot get your heart on me ...but nvm ..at least my heart will on you..
Evonne...even do you got boy friend , but nothing is imposibble.....
Evonne...even do i said hate u , but inside my heart i was crying for eu.....
Evonne... even do you dun love me, i also will stay besides you in all the time...
Evonne... even do you happy or unhappy , you will always on my mind....
Evonne...your smile and your soul make my life better and better......

ALL this word are from my trust heart...NO COPY FROM ANY WEBSITE OR FROM OTHERS WORD........all by my selff.....


0 comments: