THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 11, 2010

WHY

Let me tell u guys.....


When you love a person...
no matter the person do ... u will always stay support on him/her.....
No matter she or him treat so badly...you also will never hate him/her......
I try to make my self hate her.......
But... cannot.... (sad)
Dunno why my head is blanking now..... dunno what to do...??
I wan to view her profile...(cannot) , because some problem come out.....dunno why...
I wan to talk to her.....( cannot), because she dun wan me to watse money....
I wan to see her ( cannot), because her parents are not allow her to come out...even do a few second....
I wan to give her all my happiness.....
I wan to share my daily story with her everyday.....
I also hope she can share her daily story to me too....


If she feel i am a anoyying person then never mind lar....
let it be.....i cannot change her mind....
but....nothing gonna change my mind...... for eu~.......

0 comments: